Herbal Rat Repellent cake is a natural product that consists of bio-degradable ingredients such as pure Citronella Oil, Neem Oil and Cedarwood Oil. It is an ideal alternative to chemical and poisonous rodent traps and baits, as it works to repel the rodents through scent, without harming the animals. After a couple of visits these rodents will associate the sensation with your yard or garden and learn to avoid the area. Voila! Problem solved- It is definitely a safer and better option! 100% Herbal.
- Completely Herbal: Herbal Strategi Rat Repellent cake is made using Plant extracts – Citronella, Neem, and Cedarwood; known for its natural aromatic oil that have rat repellent properties.”
- Harsh on Cockroaches, Gentle on Environment: Herbal Strategi’s Herbal Rat Repellent is not only environmentally effective but also safe to use. It keeps your surroundings disease-free especially kitchen, where rats are likely to be found. Our products are biodegradable and eco-friendly. “
- Safe for Your Loved Ones: We care for you and you care for your loved ones and we leave no one out. Our products are made safe for your skin, cruelty free and non-toxic. It may also keep your kids and pets safe from respiratory irritation.
- Doesn’t kills but wards them off: Rat cake is an ideal alternative to chemical poisonous rodent traps and baits, as it works to repel the rodents through scent, without harming the animals. Our natural ingredients don’t kill these pests but ward them away from your home keeping the food chain intact and free of harmful chemicals. “
- Gentle & Safe: Plant-based, hypoallergenic Rodent repellent, great for an area of 100 sq.ft. making it perfect for warehouse, store rooms, garages and shops.
Ingredients & Directions for use
Ingredients: Andropogon nardus , Lamajjaka Oil – 15%, Azardirachta Indica * Nimba Oil – 5%, Cedrus deodara *Devadaru Oil – 5%, Excipients – QS
How to use?
Step 1: Remove the outer lid and take out the seal.
Step 2: Insert back the outer lid so the cake is exposed to the air.
Step 3: Place the container under vehicles in areas such as bonnets and car boots where rodent infestation is anticipated.
Step 4: The fumes of Aromatic Oils from one container will cover an area of the car and will last for 25 -30 days.
Step 4: Once the cake in the container disappears, replace it with a new container.