Mocha Coffee Millet Cake Mix • 400 Gms • Kid-freindly
Mocha Coffee Millet Cake Mix
- 1.8x protein and 5x fibre in comparison to other regular cake mixes
- 25% less carbs in comparison to regular cake mixes
- Loaded with supergrains such as Sorghum, Oats, Amaranth and Foxtail Millet (Kangni)
- No atta, no maida and no refined sugar
- Our products have 0 preservatives and chemicals
- Supergrains such as millets naturally improve how your body draws nourishment from food-making you feel fitter, lighter, and more energetic. It is great for better gut health & to regulate blood sugar.
- Millets are sustainable grains that need less water to grow than rice or wheat and grow without any chemicals pesticides or fertilisers.
- Easy to cook in just 4 steps and within 30 minutes
How to use millet cake mix?
Kick of coffee in a soft millet cake mix that is super easy bake and cooks in 30 minutes.
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F). Grease a 7 x7 inch square pan or line it with baking paper.
Step 2: In a bowl, add the wet ingredients (water, butter/oil, yoghurt/egg) and whisk. Add the dry ingredients (cake mix and raw unrefined sugar as per your choice) and mix till the batter is smooth.
Step 3: Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Step 4: Insert a fork or toothpick into the cake once it’s cooked. If it comes out clean, the cake is done. Allow it to cool before removing it from the pan.
Tip: If you’re using homemade yoghurt, hang it in a muslin cloth to thicken it. You can also add walnuts to the cake batter or sprinkle nuts on top once it’s baked
Ready to Cook
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.