Mocha Coffee Millet Cake Mix
- 1.8x protein and 5x fibre in comparison to other regular cake mixes
- 25% less carbs in comparison to regular cake mixes
- Loaded with supergrains such as Sorghum, Oats, Amaranth and Foxtail Millet (Kangni)
- No atta, no maida and no refined sugar
- Our products have 0 preservatives and chemicals
- Supergrains such as millets naturally improve how your body draws nourishment from food-making you feel fitter, lighter, and more energetic. It is great for better gut health & to regulate blood sugar.
- Millets are sustainable grains that need less water to grow than rice or wheat and grow without any chemicals pesticides or fertilisers.
- Easy to cook in just 4 steps and within 30 minutes
Ingredients & Directions for use
How to use millet cake mix?
Kick of coffee in a soft millet cake mix that is super easy bake and cooks in 30 minutes.
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F). Grease a 7 x7 inch square pan or line it with baking paper.
Step 2: In a bowl, add the wet ingredients (water, butter/oil, yoghurt/egg) and whisk. Add the dry ingredients (cake mix and raw unrefined sugar as per your choice) and mix till the batter is smooth.
Step 3: Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Step 4: Insert a fork or toothpick into the cake once it’s cooked. If it comes out clean, the cake is done. Allow it to cool before removing it from the pan.
Tip: If you’re using homemade yoghurt, hang it in a muslin cloth to thicken it. You can also add walnuts to the cake batter or sprinkle nuts on top once it’s baked